Re: enable n32 and n64, and move o32 into mips/mips32

On Mar 28, 2003, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com> wrote:

>> Is this linuxthreads/sysdeps/mips/tls.h o to install?

> It has some Alpha-specific comments pasted in, but other than that it
> should be fine.  But can you wait until you have a whole build that works
> (at least compiles) before checking anything else in?

Another problem I've run into is the declarations of elf_machine_rel
et al in dynamic-link.h.  In 2.3.1, they didn't exist, so the patch I
wrote to change the reloc_addr argument to void* worked fine.  In
mainline, the declarations prevent elf_machine_reloc in
sysdeps/mips/dl-machine.h from compiling.  I don't see a clean
solution to this issue, other than taking the declarations back out,
or making two versions of the declarations available, one for
platforms that want reloc_addr as a ElfW(Addr)*, one for those that
want it as a void*.  Thoughts?

Red Hat GCC Developer                 aoliva at {redhat dot com, gcc.gnu.org}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        oliva at {lsd dot ic dot unicamp dot br, gnu.org}