Bug generating libc.so.lds

To build libc.so.lds, we invoke gcc with some files to link, "-Wl,--verbose",
and a sed script to parse the output.  There's a problem though: the inputs
we give it will produce error messages.  The output of --verbose goes to
ld's stdout.  The error messages go to ld's stderr.  Even if we weren't
pointing them to the same file, collect2 kindly does it for us.  On one of
my build systems, this causes ld's error messages to be interleaved with the
linker script.

Possible solutions:
  - Give ld something that won't produce error messages.
  - Run ld directly (not through gcc) and redirect only its stdout.
  - Just make ld fflush (stdout) after printing the linker map and the
    bug will go away.

Which of these seems like the best idea?  (3) is easiest for me right now,
but I don't think it's the best solution since there are plenty of un-fixed
ld's that otherwise work.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz