powerpc maintainership

As Uli mentioned in his status report, powerpc32 is starting to fall
behind the main line of glibc development.  Unfortunately, I don't
really have the time to perform the work required to keep up, and even
if I did I don't have a current copyright assignment.  So, I am
stepping down as powerpc maintainer.  Franz Sirl will act in my place,
but he does not have enough time to do this work either.  I hope that
by having the place officially empty, someone will be encouraged to
come forwards to do this work.

Likewise, powerpc64 needs an active maintainer.  I don't even have
access to any powerpc64 machines for glibc development, nor do most
contributors outside IBM.  This means that if IBM doesn't do the work,
chances are it will not be done, and after a while we will have to
obsolete and remove the powerpc64 port.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org>