_POSIX_MEMLOCK etc. set to 1 instead of 200112L?

I have a bug report against my application stating that checking for
_POSIX_MEMLOCK being defined is not enough to ensure mlockall() is
available, since it can be defined to -1 (meaning never available) or 0
(check at run time).  It seems to me that this section from mlockall(2):

     On POSIX systems  on  which  mlockall  and  munlockall  are  available,
     _POSIX_MEMLOCK is defined in <unistd.h>.

is wrong, or at least incomplete enough to be misleading.

Also, the value that _POSIS_MEMLOCK endup up getting (I think from
posix_opt.h) is 1, which according to this page:

     http://people.redhat.com/drepper/posix-option-groups.html

does not seem to be allowed (value should be 200112L).

Thanks,
Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."