Re: gcc for glibc 2.3

Ok, all the __*_l prototypes are gone.  The only thing I left were the
ctype __*_l macros.  I will get those too a little later.

I am concerned about the issue of mb* functions not having _l versions though.
The strftime_l code is a little bit wrong because of it (uses global locale
to convert zone string from mbs to wcs).

I will look into the _nl_* helper functions too, which make strftime_l,
wcsftime_l, and strptime_l all be wrong.