Re: gcc 3.1 20020118 miscompiled ld.so on Linux/mips

Rene Rebe <rene.rebe@gmx.net> writes:

> And btw. providing some more info than "hey dude - I doens't work" to
> the community would also be very nice - especially for such a basic

Read the archives of this list via
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha, it has been discussed in
length and even the GCC release notes contain a section on it.

> part of an Operating System that is really hard to look into. I also
> asked some weeks ago about the details and what special C++ Exception
> hooks are added to glibc (yes - I know and use C++ exceptions ...) -
> but never got an usefull answer - if I got one ...

That was not your question on this list - according to my quick glance
through the archives.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger