realloc patches and glibc-2.2.5

Hi.

Any possibility of seeing the recent realloc() patches being applied
to the glibc-2-2-branch? Having these patches in the official release
seems like a good thing. FWIW, I've applied the patches from the
e-mails, built and did `make check' on the branch, and things seemed
to work fine. My machine - i586-pc-linux-gnu, gcc-2.95.4 (debian),
linux-2.4.18pre1 kernel.

Thanks in advance, and my thanks to all the glibc developers.

Art Haas
 -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759