Re: make check problem at math in cvs glibc

On Thursday 13 September 2001 21:24, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Kevin Hendricks <khendricks@ivey.uwo.ca> writes:
> > I guess you just forgot about all of the patches and support offered by
> > Franz Sirl and the testing done by Jack Howarth for this "platform".
>
> I don't implied that this always was the case.  But the only
> explanation for the missing adjustments can just be that interest is
> lost (nothing lasts forever, especially interest in work like this).
> Who knows, I don't get status reports from which I can derive the real
> situation so I have to interpolate from something like this.

I build and check glibc nearly daily and noticed the failures already, but
then I saw Andreas checked them in, and, being busy with other stuff, decided
to wait until Andreas would notice it on his next PPC build. There's no
release pending, so no need to hurry.

Franz.