Re: glibc conditioning

Thanks for everyone who bothered to read my post and replied. Ulrich
Drepper's prescription solved the problem, proving that it is not
the problem with the glibc or Linux. Linux is different, in that it
uses 80 bits for FPU while the rest are using 64 bits including
FreeBSD. To have the consistency, I add several lines to make sure the
FPU operates in 64-bit mode.

Now you can ridicule me that our engineering has no idea about the
floating-point arithmetic or the x86 architecture. You know what, the
computer you are typing with is probably designed with our software...

So thanks guys, you are doing great job!

Jinsong