recv/send/sendto

Hi,
 I've been building Blackdown JDK against glibc-2.2.2 and am getting
errors when compiling a module which has declarations for recv/send/sendto.
The entry points define the functions return ssize_t but in socket.h they
are defined to return int. According to the Single UNIX Spec V2. they
are defined as returning ssize_t.

See: http://www.unix-systems.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xns/recv.html

Am I looking at the correct spec? Is it a known problem or is my compiler
just being over picky?

         | Specs   | socket.h |
| recv   | ssize_t | int      |
| send   | ssize_t | int      |