Re: Problem testing glibc-2.2 on i586-pc-linux-gnu

Andris Pavenis <pavenis@latnet.lv> writes:

> Why then it doesn't crash any more when I remove files related to
> crashed test from the build directory, rebuild and rerun test after
> installing glibc?

What do I know?  I never saw such a test and since compiling glibc
does not use any of the system's headers except very few kernel
headers it's one more reason to believe it's the tools.  Could also be
that you use different options.  Run the debugger and find out.  If I
would see such a problem it wouldn't be there in the first place.