Re: Versioning mess proved!!!

Ulrich,
        I'll leave it to Franz and Geoff to explain why the versioning is
breaking (that is way out of
my league). However I can tell you that the simple act of recompiling libtermcap
under linuxppc
against glibc 2.1.94 renders a linuxppc machine totally unusable. You can no
longer log into it.
In fact last week we attempted our first abuild of the pinstripe srpm set against
glibc 2.1.94.
The build machine became unusable and everyone blamed some bad memory in the
machine.
However I just went back and looked at the last rpm which was built and installed
during
that abuild of srpms...and it was libtermcap!

Jack