Re: glibc 2.1.92 tst-getdate failure on linuxppc

Geoff Keating <geoffk@cygnus.com> writes:

> This particular one doesn't stop the test run; the test appears to
> pass, but produces this output.

OK, I see the same on x86.  I don't know why

- no error is signalled

and

- why the expected result is as it is.  It seems wrong to me and the
  result the functions are actually producing seems right.

Andreas, this is your test.  Please either correct it or tell me the
reason for the expected result.