New FAQ entry for make

I'm appending a new FAQ entry which I'd like to see in the FAQ.  You
will definitly encounter the bug in make if you recompile glibc 2.2
with glibc 2.1.3preX installed.  But you might hit it in other
situations also.

What do you think about the text?  How can it be improved?

Andreas

??	make complains about a missing dlfcn/libdl.so when building
	malloc/libmemprof.so.  How can I fix this?

{AJ} Older make version (<= 3.78.90) have a bug which was hidden by a bug in
glibc (<= 2.1.2).  You need to upgrade make to a newer or fixed version.  A
patch is available via
<http://sourceware.cygnus.com//ml/libc-alpha/2000-02/msg00067.html>.

After upgrading make, you should remove the file sysd-sorted in your build
directory.  The problem is that the broken make creates a wrong order for
one list in that file.  The list has to be recreated with the new make -
which happens if you remove the file.

You might encounter this bug also in other situations where make scans
directories.  I strongly advise to upgrade your make version.

--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de