Re: Time for glibc 2.1.3?

Hi,

> I'm appending a complete patch (ftruncate64 and truncate64 need
> updating from glibc 2.2 also) which includes Joel's patch.
>
> Ulrich, please apply this to 2.1.3.
>
> This is should solve all problems with Linux 2.3.
>
> Could one of the powerpc users double check that this patch works fine
> with Linux 2.3 and send some feedback?

Hi,

I passed this along to the linuxppc dev lists and since I am not sure anyone
thre will reply I am now rsyncing the latest 2.3.XX kernel from the linuxcare
site that has ppc specifics included.

I will build the kernel and then reboot and try to build glibc 2.1.3 with the
patch you sent.

Assuming it builds, are the results from glibc make check enough or do you want
me to test with any specific software?

Thanks!

Kevin