BECOME A MILLIONARES IN ONE MONTH

New Money Making Concept Enables You
To be a Millionaire in One Month!
(Or receive $2,000 just for participating)

Dear Future Millionaire:

HELLO, my name is: Bart Ritchey

I am writing to you with a special invitation concerning exclusive
information I am certain you will find interesting.  Would you be
interested in becoming a millionaire in one month, with very little
work?  If you are, please continue reading!

>From personal experience, I know that most moneymaking plans do not
work
out in practice.  Our company has spent a lot of time and money
trying to
find a plan that works effectively.... a plan bringing in large
profits,
quickly and legitimately, with little work.  To meet our strict
criteria,
the plan would have to be one requiring no investment, little work
and no
products to sell.

We have thoroughly investigated all the usual schemes .... chain
letters,
pyramid clubs, stuffing envelops, commission circulars and hundreds
of
others.  All of them required a great deal of hard work, money and
time.
The profits, if any, was usually quite small -- and the results
generally
discouraging.

After years of research, we have developed a new wealth building
system
that we believe to be the Perfect System:

A SYSTEM THAT MAKES ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

With our company’s easy to follow plan, YOU WILL BE A MILLIONARE IN
ONE
MONTH!!!  By working 1 hour a day at home, or we will gladly refund
all
your money within 48 hours (special delivery) PLUS SEND YOU A CHECK
FOR
$2,000.000 just for participating.  It makes no difference what your
present age or occupation may be.  (No other investments are required
when the system is received).

I know this sounds hard to believe!  But everything here is the
honest to
goodness truth down to the last word.  So, please believe me when I
say
this is NOT a rip-off scheme.

THIS MAY BE THE BIGGEST SECOND CHANCE YOU’LL EVER HAVE!

Because so many people have asked, we have decided to release a
second,
limited edition printing of our system.  We will even send a special
“HOT
LINE” phone number for you to call if you have any problems or if you
are
disappointed with the plan after participating.  Once you contact us,
request a refund, give your name and participation efforts, your
money will be refunded immediately.  PLUS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $2,00
0.00 CHECK JUST FOR PARTICIPATING.  There’s definitely no hassle and
no way you could ever lose out on this great offer.  This system has
never been seen before and is guaranteed by our company.  It is 100%
legal in all states.

OFFER EXPIRES IN 30 DAYS!!!

Wouldn’t you actually be willing to pay hundreds of dollars for an
effective way of making millions of dollars?  Well, this is your
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of discovering such a way for just $29
.95.

Please don’t let past experience with phony rip-offs get in your way
of
success that can be yours with this once-in-a-lifetime offer.  Do you
actually think that our company would make an offer like this if it
weren’t true?  We know you could sue us for the amount promised and
easily win, plus get us laughed right out of business, so you know we
wouldn’t risk our company and our reputation for integrity if
everything said here wasn’t true.

This limited offer lasts only 30 days, so get your order in right
away.
After 30 days, or when our limited edition printing is sold out, all
late
orders will be sent back immediately, intact and unopened.  If you
remit
money order or cash, your order will be sent out in 48 hours.
Personal
checks are accepted, but will delay shipment 2 weeks to allow the
check to
clear the bank.

IT TAKES ACTION TO MAKE MONEY!!!
If you are among the FIRST 100 PEOPLE to order this limited edition
printing of our system, you will RECEIVE THIS OFFER FREE!  (Your
check will be sent back with our system).  If the system doesn’t work
out, just
contact us and your $2,000.000 check will be on the way.  Just think
of all the things you could do with the money!  You honestly have
nothing to lose. So, to avoid great disappointment:

ACT NOW!  BEFORE OFFER EXPIRES!

Please cut and mail the coupon below with your payment of $25.95 + $4
.00
shipping and handling today to guarantee immediate delivery.  You
will be
successful beyond your wildest dreams!

SEND $29.95 PAYABLE TO:

Bart Ritchey
C/O Financial Development Systems
24800 W. 187th Terrace
Gardner, KS  66030

YES, I’d like to become a millionaire.  I’ve enclosed $29.95
(shipping &
handling).

PLEASE RUSH ME YOUR PLAN!

NAME _______________________________________________________

ADDRESS ____________________________________________________

CITY ____________________________________ STATE __________
ZIP  _________

PHONE( )_________________

Please Check Method of Payment:    ____Personal Check        ___
Certified
Check    ___Money Order

PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER.

Bart Ritchey
C/O Financial Development Systems
24800 W. 187th Terrace
Gardner, KS  66030