FTP site for crypt code

Hi,

I'm ready to release glibc 2.1 for now three days but can't do this
because we don't have the crypt add-on in place.  The place where it
was announced to be for the test releases is not stable and capable to
handle large numbers of requests.  We can't upload it to the usual
place since the person who has to do this does not respond.

So, if you have a non-US FTP server large enough to handle a few
thousand downloads of a package with 30kB after every glibc release
please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,