Re: Patch against 2.0.111 for solaris2.

Great - I figured that I'd just send things to you for Solaris as I do them.  I assume that you're probably holding them for 2.1 for now.

I will attach ChangeLogs to emails from now on.  Are there any other changes you'd like to the way I send you patches?

(BTW, sorry about the 3 emails, the first 2 times sendmail told me it didn't go)

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

jbailey@phn.ca writes:

> Attached is a patch that adds 3 files to the solaris 2 directories.

I'll take a look at them soon.

> Do you prefer descriptions of changes, or included ChangeLogs?

ChangeLog entries.  But not as part of the patch.  Simply cut&paste
the new portion in the mail.