ADV: Attention ..... PET OWNERS !

To removed from our mailing list please call toll free:
1-800-242-0363 ext. 1489

	    High Quality Pet I.D. Tags

Are you TOO BUSY to find the forms you need
to send for a new I.D. tag for your pet?

Look no further! LUVYOURPET is now offering the HIGHEST QUALITY
Pet Identification Tags you've been paying $7.99 at the pet
store for only $5.89 by using this CONVENIENT order form!

    - REPLACE your pets' old,dirty tags.
    - UPDATE your address and telephone number.
    - Have a SPARE with your "PET SITTERS" address
      and telephone number.
    - Avoid that worried feeling when you CANT FIND
      your pet.
    - Have your lost pet RETURNED QUICKLY!

Your pet is a FAMILY MEMBER and this is their
ticket HOME!

                   E-Z Order Form

Please PRINT this form, CIRCLE Type, size,shape,color.

Type                Size               Shape                     Color

Durable           Small         Round,Hydrant,       Red,Blue,
Plastic             Medium     Heart,Bone              Green,Yellow
                       Large         Dog Face,House     Ivory,Burgandy
                                         Cat Face                  Black

                           OR

Stainless          Round               Sm,Med,Lg
Steel
                        Heart,Bone        Med only

PETS NAME ____________________________
PHONE # _______________________________
OWNERS NAME _________________________
ADDRESS ______________________________
CITY,STATE,ZIP _________________________

MAIL TAG TO: Address on tag (above)
             Other:___________________
                       ___________________
                       ___________________
                       ___________________

Please mail check to:                1Tag        $5.89
LUVYOURPET                         Additional $4.99 each
P.O. Box #782                          Ca.residents add .36 Tax EACH
Ross,Ca. 94957

* SPECIAL OFFER! Order 5 or more I.D. Tags and get 1 additional FREE!

* These Identification tags are GREAT for key chains, luggage, etc !!!!

- Your LUVYOURPET I.D. Tag will arrive 14 days upon receipt of order.
- Your Email address (optional) ____________ To be reminded to reorder!
  Your email address will absolutly NEVER be distributed.

         THANK
           YOU!