disappearance of CVS repository

Umm, this is probably a stupid question but where has the glib2.1
CVS repository gone?? My CVSROOT of

:pserver:anoncvs@egcs.cygnus.com:/egcs/carton/cvsfiles

was working two weeks ago but now when I go to do an update on my
src tree I get (this only happens on the glibc modules, the egcs module
checks out fine)

cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory /egcs/carton/cvsfiles/glibc:
No such file or directory

glibc is still listed as one of the modules if I do a cvs checkout -c..

Andrew