Re: Problem compiling bin/kawapath.c

Dean Ferreyra wrote:
I got an error compiling bin/kawapath.c from CVS (see error below).
Maybe I've conifgured something wrong?  In any case, I just swapped
two lines to get it to compile (attached diff).

It's an issue of different gcc versions reflecting different C standards.

Traditional C requires declarations to come before statements,
but C99 follows C++ in allowing them to be intermixed.

For portability, I'm applying your patch.