This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: guile-emacs-0.4 released
- To: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>
- Subject: Re: guile-emacs-0.4 released
- From: Keisuke Nishida <kxn30 at po dot cwru dot edu>
- Date: 24 May 2000 15:51:21 -0400
- Cc: guile-emacs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mikael Djurfeldt <email@example.com> writes:
> > $user-full-name
> Since `$' is valid Scheme symbol syntax, could you instead use some
> free hash-syntax (#...)?
You have to use (use-syntax ...) to activate this syntax, so it doesn't
break existing programs, but anyway, I'll change it so to use #^....
(Probably not to use such a syntax is the best, but I don't have any
good idea for now. We can think about it again when Guile-based Emacs