This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
- To: guile-emacs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: scheme-find-definition
- From: Keisuke Nishida <kxn30 at po dot cwru dot edu>
- Date: 09 May 2000 07:03:44 -0400
- References: <87aei0yt1a.fsf@PC486.Niemitalo.local>
Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <email@example.com> writes:
> Here's a command which finds the source location of a Scheme
> procedure, if the reader saved it. (read-enable 'positions)
> I didn't commit this to CVS because Keisuke is rewriting the
> Scheme files. Will that take long?
Great! I'll be working on some more low level stuff for a while,
so feel free to commit it. I'm writing new modules (emacs base),
(emacs class), and (emacs generic), and after this is done, I'll
rewrite (emacs guile).