This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Lisp reference to Scheme reference
- To: guile-emacs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Lisp reference to Scheme reference
- From: Keisuke Nishida <kxn30 at po dot cwru dot edu>
- Date: 02 May 2000 00:36:01 -0400
- References: <87og6pq5d6.fsf@PC486.Niemitalo.LAN>
Kalle Olavi Niemitalo <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> So we have a Lisp reference pointing to a Scheme reference.
> I think make_lispref should return the original Scheme object
> instead of making such double references. May I change it?
Yes, please. And the new internal implementation which I plan will
solve all this kind of problems anyway. Could you implement it?
(I have to learn the GOOPS's C interface before doing that.)