frames and windows

Hello,

Emacs uses the word "frame" in the sense of window (in terms of
modern window systems) and the word "window" in the sense of frame.

What about renaming them in terms of GTK+ when we use Emacs Scheme?
I know this is very confusing and controversial, but I would choose
renaming because it will help people after ten years.

-- Kei