Re: gsl_complex_pow_real(gsl_complex_rect(0,0),0) returns (0,0)

> Please do file a bug...
>
> Looking at the source, there's an explicit check for 0^0 in
> gsl_complex_pow but it is missing from gsl_complex_pow_real...

Bug filed with a patch adding a test case and another patch making the
test case pass.  If you apply the first one and run make check, you'll
see it catch the error.  Adds some warm fuzziness to the process.

I've not figured out how to change bug status in Savannah, only to
comment and attach files.  Is there some additional authorization I'd
need to modify a severity, status, assign it, etc?  Or am I just
having my usual dumb luck with web UIs?

- Rhys