Re: multidimensional numerical integration

Thanks for the info about the quadpack book. I should definitely get that.
Any suggestions on where? You did hit the nail right on the head Brian.
The definition of epsabs and epsrel in the introductory section of the
Integration chapter just seemed a little vague to me.

Kevin