Re: Help in developing GSL or other.

Hi.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Serafim Rodrigues wrote:
> > By the way, do you(GNU...) have a graphical library for visualizing and
> > ploting scientific data ? (plotting functions in 2D and 3D, plus
> > mechanisms to analyse these data graphicaly ??) if yes you could
> > indicate me possible sources?
>
> you find your present and futur desires here:
>
> http://scilinux.sourceforge.net/
>
> Regards,
> Jerome Benoit
This is not GSl related but just following up the thread ...

http://scilinux.sourceforge.net/graphvis.html for graphics and
visualization. However I regret to inform youll that the site
(SciLinux.sourceforge.net) has a name conflict with the person
who owns www.scilinux.com and the sourceforge team has been
notified to remove the site http://scilinux.sourceforge.net

All the links will however be present at the Linux documentation
project site as a HOWTO (presently only a collection of links,
but will hopefully develop into a HOWTO). The URL is
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Scientific-Computing-with-GNU-Linux.html

Regards,
Manoj

--
Manoj Warrier (manoj.warrier@ipp.mpg.de)

Stellaratortheorie, Max-Planck Institut Fur Plasmaphysik
TeilInstitut Greifswald Wendelsteinstrasse 1
D-17491 Greifswald Germany Tel: +49-3834-882434

--------- History of Computing 10-11-3003 ---------------
Then there used to be this great user friendly OS which
overwrote your MBR whenever you installed it.