[Help-gsl] robust regression with GSL ?

Hello everybody,

I just discovered GSL and wonder if there are routines for doing robust linear regression with it (at first sight I didn't find anything) ?
I read about robust regression that uses M-estimators with Andrew's Sine, Huber's method or Tukey's Biweight as influence function.

Exists such a routine in GSL ?
And if not, does anybody now from where to get C/C++ source code for robust regression ?

Many thanks for your help.

Axel