possible typos in GSL manual

Dear Sirs,

maybe I've found a couple of typos in the Multidimensional
Root-Finding chapter of the manual (ver. 1.3) , in the sections
"Initializing the Solver" and "Providing the Function to
solve". Here's the list:

In Section 33.2 "Initializing the solver"

- In the prototype of the function "gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver_set" the
  type "gsl_function_fdf" should be replaced by
  "gsl_multiroot_function_fdf"

In Section 33.3 "Providing the Function to solve"

- in the definition of the functions "powell", "powell_df" and
  "powell_fdf" not all the lines end with the appropriate semicolon
  (";").

- few lines after the definition of the function "powell" the line
	F.function=&powell;
  should read
	F.f=&powell;

- this is not a mistake but ... in the function "powell", "powell_df"
  and "powell_fdf" the parameters A, x0 and x1 can be declared as
  "const double" since they are never modified after initialization.

I would also point out a more general issue: I noticed that in the
definition of many structures concerning the minimization and root
finding algorithms a special font is used for the members "size_t n"
and "void * params". When I read the generated .info files, this font
is rendered with CAPITAL LETTERS by my info reader. I don't know if
this is a general problem, but if it is, it can be quite misleading
for novice users.  I would suggest to use the same font for all the
members of these structures. The one already used for the members f,
df etc.  seems perfectly OK.

Sorry if I've overlooked something.

All the best,
	Giulio.

-- Giulio Bottazzi <bottazzi@sssup.it> Laboratory of Economics and Management Sant'Anna School for Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy Phone: (+39)-050-883365 Fax: (+39)-050-883344 URL: http://www.sssup.it/~bottazzi/