Re: war

> shit! you are creationists!

Nope, you are wrong again. Many of us are not[1].
But that is beside the point: there are many people with whom I agree on
scientific, political, religous, sexual, gastronomic, hiking, and movie
preferences whom I would not ask for good code to do numerical integration.

Is it so hard for you to judge the GSL in its own merits that you need to make
sweeping generalizations to convince yourself it is of no interest?

> that's indeed a reason for me to leave.

Fine. I think we will not miss you.

> please kindly remove all my postings from here so that my colleagues
> cannot see that i have been talking with you!

You see, you are responsible for what you say and write. Why do you think
anybody should take action so that you are not held responsible for the long
series of (inappropriate, insulting, and short-sighted) remarks you've
allowed yourself to make here?

You came to this list, started insulting people, continued rising the tone for
a couple of days, then apologized while asking for the GSL to be released
under the LGPL, and then went back to insulting. What next?

Ramón

[1] In what concerns me,  while getting my PhD in Zoology, I also worked on
evolutionary biology (comparative method); you should be able to find those
papers using Google (hint: three were published in Systematic Biology another
in Am. Nat.).

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics Unit