Despite of Recent Flames: Thank You for GSL

Hello all. I just wanted to say I am forever grateful to your selfless
contributions wrt the GSL library, despite the actions of some who probably think
just because they are behind their computer they are "invisible" and can say
whatever they want and forget there are actual human beings on the other sides
of these computers. You have been an inspiration to me (as have many other GNU
projects that I am more directly involved in) and I thank you once again. Keep
up the great work, it is appreciated.

Your friend in Free Software,
Dan
--
And if cynics ridicule freedom, ridicule community...if ``hard nosed
realists'' say that profit is the only ideal...just ignore them, and use

Was I helpful?  Let others know:
  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=chillywilly