GREETING

ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT.
 I am sorry for the embarrassment this my letter
 might cause you as we have not had any
 correspondence
 before this . I got your address through my lawyer
 who
 works with Nigerian Chambers of  Commerce, lndustry
 and
 Mining during my research for a reliable and
 trustworthy partner who I can do business with
 though I did not disclose the nature of the business
 I intend to do with whomever he recommends for me.
 I am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late
 Nigerian
 Head of  State, General Sanni Abacha who died on
 the 8th of June, 1998 while on active duty. I am
 contacting you in view of the fact that we will be
 of great assistance to each other . I currently have
 within my possession the sum of Eighteen million,
 five hundred thousand US Dollars(US$18.5 million)
 cash which I intend to use for investment,
 specifically in your country although I do not know
 in what field yet.
 This money came as a payback contract deal between
 my late husband and a Russian Firm on our country's
 multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.
 The Russian Partners returned my husband's share
 of USD$18,500,000.00 after the death of my husband
 and it lodged in my husband's security company of
 which I am director right now,
 the new Civilian Government has intensified their
 probe on my husband's financial and oil company.
 In view of this,I acted fast to withdraw the
 US$18,500,000.00 from the company's vault and
 deposited it in a Security Company.I have since
 declared my husband's Security Company bankrupt.
 No record ever existed concerning the money
 traceable by the government because there is no
 documentation
 showing that we received the money from the
 Russians.
 Due to the current situation in the country
 concerning government's attitude towards my family,
 it has become quite impossible for me to make use of
 this money within.Let me refer you to the front page
 of this day newspapers of 12th May,2001.
 You can check it through their website
 www.thisdayonline.com.
 The present government in Nigeria had frozen and
 seized all our bank accounts both here in Nigeria
 and abroad.
 Thus I shall expect you to contact me urgently to
 enable us discuss in detail about this transaction.
 Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to
 transfer this fund,
 I propose a percentage of 30% of the total sum to
 you for the expected service and assistance,
 5% for offsetting minor expenses incurred in the
 course of this transaction. Your urgent response is
 highly needed so as to stop further contacts.
 All correspondence must be by the email address
 above.
 I will give you my tel/fax numbers where you can
 contact me when I hear from you. I must use this
 opportunity to implore on you to exercise the utmost
 indulgence to keep
 this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever
 your decision while awaiting  your prompt response.
 NB: Because of the security being mounted on the
 members of my family,
 I have decided that this transaction exist between
 you and my lawyer Barrister Akin Bello.
 Please do  remember to include your private tel/fax
 or mobile number for easy communication.

 Best Regards,
 DR. (MRS) MARIAM ABACHA.