Re: A funny error when compiling the gsl-1.2 candidate

	Dear Nicolas,
OK I have compiled the package on the NFS server - everything
(configure & make) all right,
but there were errors in make check, which I had partly encountered
before, as I
was trying to
compile it via NFS after several recompilations. I don't know if they have
been reported before (guess not), so here they are:
FAIL: gsl_vector_long_double_div divides correctly (twice) // vector p.
FAIL: gsl_matrix_long_double_div_elements divides correctly (twice) //
									matrix p.
FAIL: gsl_matrix_complex_long_double_div_elements divides correctly
(twice)//
									matrix p.
FAIL: test gsl_ran_ugaussian [4.2, 4.3) (4/100000 = 4e-05 observed
vs. 4.80585e-06 expected) // randist p.

	Hope this helps somehow,
		Marek
P.S.: That's gcc 3.1 & SunOS 5.7.