Documentation problem

Hi.

I just report problem. The problem is misleading documentation to
Simulated Annealing. The part of algoritm description
which clames that the size of a step is toshed with Bolzman
distribution. Is not true.

      take_step (r, new_x, params.step_size);
							^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is constant

This part of docs is IMHO not true:

An initial guess is supplied.  At each step, a point is chosen at a
random distance from the current one, where the random distance @math{r}
is distributed according to a Boltzmann distribution
@tex
$r = \exp^{-E/kT}$.
@end tex
@ifinfo
r = e^(-E/kT).
@end ifinfo

The secound thing. Can one explain my why this is implemented in souch a
way. I mean why thera are all those memcpy. I was thinking to change this
into similar way how the rest of gsl is done.

But I am not shure If I am not missing something.

The anly adventage I see is that there is no difference betwen
one and  multi dimensional implementation. But this can be achived in many
ways.

Lukasz
--
Łukasz Dobrek
   An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds.