Re: BORLAND C++

Santiago Calderon writes:
 >  I was looking for and I found that the problem was
 > caused when you tried to write in some memory variable that
 > it seems to belong to the dll part and it is not exported.
 >  Well, I solved the problem in this situation simply adding
 > the *.c file of gsl code involve with this variable in my
 > project.
 >
 > In the test.c example of the randist directory I added the
 > mt.c file of the gsl source in the randist directory to my
 > project to use the variable of gsl involved in this case that
 > caused the problems from this intead of from the dll directly and
 > it works.
 >
 >  I do not know exactly whay this problem happens but the
 > method I write solved my problems by now.

Hi,

The errors are related to static data (e.g. pointers) not being
imported.  There is some information on the gnuwin32 site at
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/compile.html

In MSVC the extension __declspec(dllimport) can be added to the header
files to handle that, I don't know what other compilers do though.

regards
Brian