Re[2]: compile pb

Hello Jose,

      I tried yours advises on the rng subdirs. Good news, the compile
      works good and i succeeded in the creation of a mini lib as you
      explain me. But know i have a problem, when i try to create an
      app and to link this lib the compiler fails. The reason is the
      following lines:

                gsl_rng_type * T;
                gsl_rng_env_setup() ;
                T = gsl_rng_default;
      But when i'm looking in the <gsl\gsl_rng.h> i saw

          const gsl_rng_type ** gsl_rng_types_setup(void);
          extern const gsl_rng_type *gsl_rng_default;

     The compiler gives me the message :
Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000 Borland
app.cpp:
Error E2034 app.cpp 8: Cannot convert 'const gsl_rng_type *' to 'gsl_rng_type *'
 in function main()
*** 1 errors in Compile ***

I m not an expert in const pointer, but does any1 can explain me this
error. in fact i tried many other modules and it is nearly the only
error i encountered.