Re: compile pb

Emmanuel Chomarat wrote:

> Hello Jose,
>    Thanks for this help, i'll try to use your advises, but i saw that
>    i have to declare some #define for the compiler:
>    i saw WIN32;_NDEBUG;_MBCS;_LIB flags in the msvc libgsl.dsp
>    Do you think this flags are good for a build with another win32
>    compiler. What are they doing?

I think WIN32 must to be defined for every windows program. On
the other hand VisualC++ defines _MSC_VER, so code or pragmas
specific for this compiler can be added inf a #ifdef _MSC_VER.
Sorry but I don't know so much about the other defines.

Some thing I forgot to say is that we had to add the correct definitions to
the INF,  NAN, and things related for the VisualC++, so maybe you have
to do the same for the Borland compiler. Sorry but I have not a gsl tree
here and I don't remember the name of the file in which this stuff is.

>    Another question if i want to do a dll(that is different from
>    those i can find in a gsl-bin*.zip), how to export all functions
>    in the lib, i can be do with some comandline utilities but does a
>    flag exist?

Sorry but I can not help in this point, I'm not a MS Windows programing
guru, so maybe somebody else can help here.

Hope that helps.