ieee-utils/fp-freebsd.c for Mac OS X

I reported a problem compiling GSL under Mac OS X.  Specifically, it
would bomb at ieee-utils/fp-freebsd.c.  I have managed to adjust this
file for Mac OS X, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.  Here's a
list of things that I could use some help on

1. I'm not familiar with denormalizing so I haven't attempted to
configure that exception.
2. I'm assuming that invalid is a euphemism for NaN.
3. I've only hooked in the floating point exceptions, but under PPC you
can also have int exceptions.  Are these needed as well?

I'd appreciate any comments.  The hacked file is attached.

Rodney Sparapani
rsparapa@mcw.edu

fp-freebsd.c