Favorable purchases and work for you.

Hi!

My participant's ID code is 1072.

Do you want to earn some money using you computer?
Do you want to get the popular electronics , investing $65?

Important addition:
If you reconsider, you can return your $65 anytime.

If the answer is "Yes", please read this letter and/or visit
http://www.friendlybuys.com

Friendly Buys program gives you all these opportunities.
-You may get real, but not virtual, goods.
-You may make money, not virtual millions, but you will get your 5-7
thousands per month.
-Credit cards are accepted. (Online)
-If you reconsider, your $65 will be returned to you by first request.

The catalogue is updated regularly, the entire catalogue you may examine on
http://www.friendlybuys.com

If you are interested with the program and you decide to become its
participant, while registration you should enter my ID code: 1072.

Attention!
I'm terribly sorry if you are not interested in the participation in any
sort of net programs and you have received this letter accidentally. I'm not
going to use your e-mail to inform you about the program in the future.

Good luck!
Be happy!