gsl optimization routines

Hi there,
I installed the gsl library and found that there are missing features of
the optimization, i.e.,
It can't handle the constraints. So I carefully consider filling the
missing routines such as
SQP, the method of the feasible directions etc. If there are not on
going project on optimization
I will start hack the code. But I can't guarantee the efficieny and
robustness of the algoritm at the first time.
moreover, my english is poor so that the manual from the work must be
reviewed by someone else.
Is there any suggestion ?