On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Brian Gough wrote:
> Can you run the dht/test program under gdb and see where the error
> occurs -- that error doesn't happen for me. You can use 'make -k' to
> ignore errors in the check stage (redirect the output to a log file if
> you do this).

And Juha Toivonen again:

/home/jumito/gsl/gsl-0.6/gsl-0.6/dht
zelda{jumito}19: ls
Makefile                dht_transform.lo        test
Makefile.am             dht_transform.o         test_dht.c
Makefile.in             gsl_dht.h               test_dht.o
dht_transform.c         libgsldht.la
zelda{jumito}20: test
PASS: Small Exact DHT
PASS: Simple  DHT
PASS: Exp  J1 DHT
PASS: Poly J1 DHT
zelda{jumito}21:

...and 'make check` still gives me the error code mentioned above. I am
sorry because of the pause in this query, I have been abroad.
Should I ignore the problem for good and carry on using the GSL??