Re: gsl_matrix extension

    Øystein> I'm reading your code Christopher.  What if the maximum
    Øystein> coeffisient in the matix is less than zero. Wouldn'= t
    Øystein> your code then return 0 instead of the maximum?

You're right. :)

I'm a positive thinker, so I didn't think about negative numbers :)

BTW, I need this kind of routine, so I'll try to re-implement it
correctly (if somebody doesn't want to do it)

--
Christopher R. Gabriel  - http://www.linux.it/~cgabriel/

FLUG: Functional Lifeform Used for Gratification
PLUTO: Positronic Lifeform Used for Troubleshooting and Observation