Re: [cgabriel@linux.it (Christopher R. Gabriel)] gsl configure.in patch

I have replied to the full list, to try and clear this up again.

No, it should not be in the general library. There are two
separate blas implementations, one native GSL and one implemented
as a wrapper over a conformant cblas implementation.

People choose which one they want at _application_ link time.
So all applications that use linear algebra must
specify either -lgslblasnative or -lgslblascblas,
as well as -lgsl. When they link against -lgslblascblas,
they will also need to link -lcblasfoo, where cblasfoo
is their local cblas conformant implementation.