SIB Newsletter 12/1999

Dear Site Owner:

START Internet Bookmarks; a set of bookmarks I created for small businesses (and mainly my company), has been incorporated in a new start up called hittpansophism.  I am still looking for professional business resources to be included in our directory, so submit your links.  You may have already seen some referral traffic coming from the osn.net domain.

Since 7-Sep-1999, your site has received 2.  You can increase this by including our third-party reference to your site in your marketing, or site information.  I think your site is useful so it has been included here, your content is appreciated.

You can visit the category where your site is posted: http://www.osn.net/hitt/References/Software_Development

Your feedback is solicited.  If you know of other sites that could provide the same value in Internet resources, please encourage them to submit < http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism/links/cgi-bin/add.cgi > or in the category of your choice.  Only you can make this site more useful for the people who use it as a repository for their bookmarks!

Thank you for “The GNU Scientific Library” < http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gsl/ >, a positive contribution to the Internet!

Sincerely,

Justin W Hitt
Jhitt@osn.net

** RESOURCES **
Home -- http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism/?email
Add a Site -- http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism/links/cgi-bin/add.cgi
Modify a Site -- http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism/links/cgi-bin/modify.cgi
Email Updates -- http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism/links/cgi-bin/subscribe.cgi

--
You or someone who uses your website has included your link in START Internet Bookmarks < http://www.osn.net/start/?email >  which is now a part of hittpansophism < http://www.osn.net/hittpansophism > You may modify your link and mail options at the "Modify a Site" resource page.