SIB Newsletter 11/1999

Your site "The GNU Scientific Library" has a rating of 0 at START Internet Bookmarks < http://www.osn.net/start/?email >.

** NEWS **
11/11/1999: START Internet Bookmarks < http://www.osn.net/start/?email > has fixed a problem in it's site that caused Netscape browsers to crash.

** GENERAL **
We are working hard to be a resource for technology and other business professionals, if you know of any other web resources that should be included in our directory, please visit our 'Add a Site' pages: http://www.osn.net/links/cgi-bin/add.cgi

Forward this message to others that may be interested in being included in this directory.  Please only refer sites that have similar content relating to technology and business professionals.

** RESOURCES **
Home -- http://www.osn.net/start/?email
Add a Site -- http://www.osn.net/links/cgi-bin/add.cgi
Modify a Site -- http://www.osn.net/links/cgi-bin/modify.cgi
Email Updates -- http://www.osn.net/links/cgi-bin/subscribe.cgi

** PROFILE **
ID:             379
Title:          The GNU Scientific Library