Bug in info regarding VEGAS

Hi!

I found out that the example in gsl-info:
Monte Carlo integration -> Example

is invalid, there are two semicolons missing and
instead of  gsl_monte_plain_init(s);
should be  gsl_monte_vegas_init(s);

If somebody could correct it in the future release.
I've lost half an hour since I thought the problem is
in my library incompatibilities so I compiled gsl
myself while the problem was in the example.

Best Regards,

Jacek