Re: Dynamic executable

Hie

/usr/lib/libc.so is there and its contents are also as you specified.
Actually, the installation stopped when it was testing the installation. It
was running "scripts/test-installation.pl" and it displayed this error
message:-

/usr/lib/libnss_compat.so: undefined reference to '__niserr2nss_tab'
/usr/lib/libnss_compat.so: undefined reference to '__niserr2nss_count'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Execution of gcc failed

and then some other information suggest what the problem might be which I
carefully checked and found non.

Felix