Re: graphics programs in c under Linux

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hi gurus,
>
>  i have written a c program which uses
> some graphics utilities like drawing line
> etc. When i include the <graphics.h> i get
> file/directory not found error.Is the graphics.h
> library not available in Linux ? Then how can
> i get the line/any drawing methods ?
>   Any help is greatly appreciated.

I guess you made your program in Turbo C or something like
that for dos?

Well anyways there <graphics.h> file is not standard C !! You should look
into some packets like ggi (libggi), and take it from there.

The alternativ is to program X, (probably easier!!)

If you tell me more about your program I might be able to help you porting it
to linux.

Regards Morten