Make check fails with bash-2.03

Hi All,

did anybody out there also encounter a segmentation fault of bash-2.03
when doing a `make check' after `make'-ing glibc-2.1?

The script that triggers the bug is
  glibc-2.1/localedata/tst-rpmatch.sh

The script changes the IFS variable to § (section sign) which bash
does not seem to like (It also doesn't like ¥ (yen),¤ (currency) and ¦
(broken bar)). I would suggest, that until this (possible) bug has
been fixed in bash, the glibc-developers choose a different character.

Regards,
	Marcus

PS: I did already send a bug report via bashbug.
--
	  Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
		  UNIX however is `expert friendly'.

    Marcus Harnisch <mailto:marcus@harnisch.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>